Please allow a minimum of 3-5 working days for processing of the order
How much does shipping cost?
Shipping costs vary depending on the shipping destination and the number of items that you purchase. You can get a calculation of your exact shipping charges by adding items to your cart, proceeding to checkout, and entering your mailing address. The shipping cost will automatically update and display your total costs.
Shipping fees are based also on the size, weight, and number of the packages in order. Larger products and additional items will incur slight shipping surcharges. Total shipping charges are shown on the checkout page.
How long will it take for the buyer to receive their order?
On average, merchandise is produced and shipped from our facility 3-5 business days after purchase. Standard shipping/transit times apply (5-12 days depending on the country and which shipping method customers choose at the checkout page.)
Tracking & Other Important Information
The tracking code will be provided to you with a shipping email which you can track online anywhere anytime. Orders will be delivered to your home. In case you don’t receive your order and the tracking code says ‘delivered’, you can check your nearest post office. If there is an issue with the size and the wrong size was sent to you, please contact us on our customer support email. We will need 3 images of the sizes (i.e. Chest Size, Length & Sleeve Size) as evidence and then will send you another one of the same products in the right size for free.Note: We ship the products all over the world, all shipments are made from our different warehouses. Please note that the above-mentioned times are subject to change in the Christmas and holiday seasons.
Refunds & Cancellations Policy
Orders can be canceled or changed within 24 hours from the moment you order. We will charge a restocking fee of 10.00 USD on this cancellation.
You cannot get a refund except if you have the following case:
- You do not receive your order at all.
- You received the wrong or damaged product
- It has not been 24 hours since you placed the order!
We follow a 30-day return policy if your product is not the one you ordered. In case your product is defects/damaged or wrong, please email us and we will change your product.
We do not guarantee variation of orders during any period and we reserve the right to process your order. Email us at email@example.com to change your order.
Returns & Exchanges
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
As soon as you receive your shipment, we recommend you:
- Carefully inspect the contents for any physical defects or shipping damage
- Verify that you received the correct products
- Damaged merchandise is required to be reported within 24 hrs of the delivery date to receive a replacement.
There may be a slight difference between Web Mockup and Product You receive. Product Description and size guideline is mentioned on the website. Read it carefully before ordering.
Packaging Your Return
- Returned items must be received within 15 days in original condition; washed, worn, or used items will not be accepted.
- Please include your invoice or a note with your or name, address, and order ID# with the return.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
* We do not accept returns on Used and size issue products. Select your size carefully, Once you have selected a size now it does not fit you, we encourage you for a new order.
*Customers are responsible for return postage. Original shipping charges, customs fees, and import taxes are non-refundable
Other Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the ukdenim.co.uk Website, located at ukdenim.co.uk. By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use ukdenim.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, ukdenim.co.uk and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on ukdenim.co.uk All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from ukdenim.co.uk for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from ukdenim.co.uk
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from ukdenim.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from ukdenim.co.uk
- Redistribute content from ukdenim.co.uk
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. ukdenim.co.uk does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of ukdenim.co.uk, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, ukdenim.co.uk shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
ukdenim.co.uk reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or cause breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent, or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant ukdenim.co.uk a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law, and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of ukdenim.co.uk, and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to ukdenim.co.uk. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of the ukdenim.co.uk logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort, and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.